Well, today we reenter the world of house hunting.  We have been informed that the owners of this house want to put it on the market, and if they do not sell it they will move into it.  We've known the part about them wanting to sell, but since they are going to price it HIGHER than they did last year, we figured we could take our time.  Hmm ... guess not.  He took a job here.

So at 4:30 we are going to look at a house down the street that is identical.  Yes, I've given up on my dream of the 5 acres, for now.  Five acres can't be easy to sell, so I don't want to make the mistake of buying it until we are at our final destination.  Whether that will be here or in the Carolinas remains to be seen.

The house down the street is IDENTICAL to this one, except for some paint colors and the stove is in a different place.  So we know it's big enough, we know and like the location, and so far no annoying kids to contend with.  Yet.  I know God will let us know the right move.  He always does.  He has always taken such good care of me.  :-)

2/20/2009 08:16:29 am

Are you bummed or optimistic?

2/20/2009 09:05:06 pm

How did it turn out? Did you "like" the house? Is it all doable? Thinking about ya.

2/23/2009 10:31:19 pm

As I read this post I had 3 thoughts:

good grief!
good attitude!
good luck!

2/24/2009 02:31:50 am

come to my neck of the woods...LOTS of houses to choose from and you would be getting the best neighbors in the word....the Wasnesky's!!!
Can't wait to get together. I will be in touch soon!


Leave a Reply.